Ventafish Fish Venting Tool
The Ventafish is a state of the art tool. Designed specifically for venting (or degassing) of fish.
Ever brought a fish to the surface, only to find their stomach protruding out of their mouth? Venting before release increases survival rates.
Simple and safe to use, the Ventafish is a fish venting tool like no other.
The Ventafish fish venting tool, designed by avid recreational fishermen, looking to conserve fisheries for generations to come.
Ventafish Fish Venting Tool Features & Benefits
· Each component of the Ventafish was designed with a specific purpose in mind: safety, ease of use, durability, and effectiveness.
· Durable tool, made from UV stabilized materials. Made specifically for the marine environment.
· Inclusion of a true 45 degree front end. Making this fish venting tool easy to use at the recommended angle.
· Uses a standard 16 gauge hypodermic needle. This not only makes the Ventafish effective, but also makes it easy to source a replacement needle, should the original go dull after many repeated uses.
· Easy to clean and safe to store. Clear polycarbonate cap prevents the external plunger from being pressed down, exposing the needle.
· Easy and safe to handle even when your hands a slimy.
· Includes one spare replacement needle.
Also see LegaSea’s How can recreational fishers reduce waste?”