The Hellrazor is a significant evolution in rod dynamics, offering outstanding performance at an affordable price.
High quality 3 piece continental surfcasting rod, specifically developed for fisherman that are seeking to add extra yardage to their cast, the AKIOS HELLRAZOR combines a powerful yet easy to load blank with a high energy carbon power tip.
The high modulus carbon rod blank with Neoteric Reinforced Graphite (NRG) allows for the progressive accumulation of power during compression, whilst the super-fast recovery facilitates an efficient transfer of energy enabling baits to be sent out remarkable distances, even with a simple over-head thump.
The Carbon Power Tip provides a blend of power and sensitivity making this an extremely versatile fishing rod that’s truly a joy to use.
With its high build quality, including Fuji KWAG guides, Fuji DPS reel seat, and stainless steel reinforced spigots, the AKIOS HELLRAZOR punches well above its price tag.
- High Modulus Carbon Rod Blank with Neoteric Reinforced Graphite (NRG) Technology for Phenomenal Casting Performance
- Carbon Power Tip for a More Powerful Action
- Fuji Anti-Tangle Alconite KWAG Guides
- Fuji DPS Screw Lock Reel Seat
- Ergonomic EVA Shaped Casting Rear Grip
- Stainless Steel Metal Band Reinforced Spigots for Added Strength
- N-Gage System for Perfect Guide Alignment
- Sure Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
- Supplied with Akios Rod Bag
- Rod Length: 4.20m / 14ft
- Overall Weight: 527g
- Butt Diameter: 23.5mm
- Casting Weight: 112-225g (4–8oz)